Our aim is to care for each family with the same respect and dignity we would have afforded our own family in their time of need.
Ward’s Funeral Services Ltd can offer…
- The full use of one of our purpose-built funeral homes centrally located in Co. Monaghan, which can be used for the duration of the funeral or can be used prior to going to the church for a public viewing leaving the family home private for close friends and family.
- All of our funeral homes are cross-community, non-denominational and we welcome the bereaved to hold religious or civil services with their own celebrant should they so wish. While Ward’s can arrange caterers and provide light refreshments both homes also feature fully equipped kitchens for those who wish to make use of them, a state of the art sound system means the bereaved can dock their iPod or bring along a CD and play their loved one’s favourite music during the wake.
- Wards can offer a streaming facility enabling those who cannot attend the service to watch securely online.
Ward’s Funeral Services Ltd provide information on AFTERCARE AND SUPPORT SERVICES available for those dealing with grief…
- Provide ASSISTANCE IN AVAILING OF GRANTS and access to money following a bereavement.
- We offer PRE PLANNED FUNERALS in association with Golden Charter. This service enables those who wish to relieve their families of any financial burden to arrange and pay for their funeral at today’s price, this guarantees that the funeral cost are covered entirely and the family of the deceased are never required to provide any further payments.
- We assist in carrying out all paperwork following a bereavement.
AT WARD’S WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN OUR ABILITY AND WILL TO ACCOMMODATE ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS TO PERSONALISE YOUR LOVED ONES FINAL FAREWELL… DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK.
Please download our brochure on Dealing With Grief.
At Ward’s you will be assured to travel the last mile in style…
- Mercedes 5 door Hearse
- Horse drawn Hearse
- Motorbike Hearse
- Lorry Hearse
Please feel free to contact us with no obligation for any enquiry which will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
Ballybay Funeral Home T: 042 9741075
Castleblayney Funeral Home T: 042 9754641
Carrickmacross Funeral Directors and Florist Shop T: 042 9664544
After Hours Contacts
Padraig Ward IAFD T: 086 2726521
Elaine Ward CFP IAFD T: 086 1797303
Email: [email protected]